Defensive Handgun Safety Workshop
Monday, September 13, 2021 – Boise, ID
Sunday, October 3, 2021 – Chehalis, WA
Monday, January 10, 2022 – Boise, ID
Saturday, February 26, 2022 – Chehalis, WA
Sunday, February 27, 2022 – Chehalis, WA
LiveIs there a gun in the house?
Get your questions answered here!
Who do you know … who needs to be safe around guns?
Join us for 90 minutes of firearm safety. Learn about family firearm safety inside … and outside the home. Making the choice to become a Gun Owner comes with the responsibilities of safety for the whole family.
Learn WHEN to shoot … and when NOT to shoot. Don’t take any chances!
Here’s what you get:
- The four rules for safe firearm handling
- Your four key responsibilities that come with owning a firearm
- The two most common causes for firearm related accidents
- Proven, safe gun storage options
- Keeping children safe, in a household with guns
- Evaluations of popular defensive handguns & how they work
- Holster & carry choices for your defensive handgun
- Introduction to Lethal Force Laws
- The Lifestyle of a defensive firearm owner
- Options to take your Defensive Handgun experience to the next level